Friday, April 11, 2008

Hottest day of the year so far!


If you click on the weather over there on the left, then scroll down to the "three Day history", you will see that it was 88deg. today, and the dew point was 38deg. And the retaliative humidity was 17%. And it had been like that for at least one hour.

It was down to 35deg last night, that gives the temperature a spread of 53deg. It is unusual to have more than a 50deg temperature spread from night to day. The humidity was only 17% which is extremely rare.

Do you think that we should tell Al Gore???

3 comments:

Rose said...

It was an incredibly awesome wonderful warm day - with no wind! Gotta love that! If this is what the summer is gonna be like, it's gonna be great! If this is global warming, I'm loving it!

Ernie Branscomb said...

Rose, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I like the warm dry weather myself. Somebody said that "we need the rain" but I seem to do just fine without it. I guess that I'm solar powered, I do much better when the sun is out.

Kym said...

Hush thy mouths, you two!!

The moss in the woods is beginning to dry up and I had to water my garden again.

Rain, Rain
We NEED rain.